onsdag, april 05, 2006

Vår! - Spring-time!

I ett försök att skrämma vintern på flykt en gång för alla började jag sticka en halsduk till mig själv. Den blev färdig första april. *Hahahaha HA* Bara vänta, ni kommer att förstå....

Sick of snow I made a try to chase the winter away by knitting myself a scarf. I finished it april the first. *Hahahaha HA* Just wait, you'll understand....

Så här ser den ut hopvikt.
Folded it looks like this.

205 x 22 cm oblockad / unblocked


I'm quite happy about the look of it, the colors are great, but I dont really like the quality of the yarn... it's to much synthetic fibres in it.
Remember, this is my spring scarf! Detta är alltså min "vår-halsduk"!

Så här såg det ut när jag vaknade i morse. Alla förstår "den galna kvinnans" skratt...?
And this is how it looked like when I woke up this morning. Understanding "the crazy womans" laughter now...?



Minns ni denna lilla skönheten?
Remember this little beauty?









Någonstans här under ska hon finnas.
She is still here, somewhere...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hann inte skotta i morse (T är i Stockholm) men när jag kom hem från skolan igen var all snö borta. Sol, sol, sol...


Didn't have the time to shovel this morning (and my husband T is in Stockholm) but when I got home from school again all the snow was gone. Thanks Sunnie!

Inga kommentarer: